Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Mer-thday and Upcoming Changes!

Last week I turned 127 (or at least that's what I'll tell the kids!). My mer-friends were so wonderful and threw a little bash for me on Saturday. Followed with swimming, lots of swimming! I even got a plastic dinglehopper to brush my hair in the pool with. It matches my tail. I had a couple of darling little girls tell me happy birthday at the pool. One of my mer-sisters ratted me out! But I wanted to tell everyone thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes that you sent me, and for all the lovely presents from my mer-sisters! And especially to Janelle, who put a ton of work into the party, and made me the most gorgeous mermaid pot and blanket.
 


You may have noticed that I mentioned "mer-sisters" in the above paragraph. That's because we have been making new and big changes! We officially have two additional mermaids swimming with us now: Mermaid Koral and Mermaid Dottie. They are delightful girls, and we are so happy to have them as a part of our team. Now when you hire me on, you will have the option of bringing other mermaids to the event as well.

We will also be changing the blog and will add a webpage as well. These may not happen for the next few months, but they are on their way so keep your eyes peeled and fins crossed! In the meanwhile, I may be posting a little less frequently (a couple of times a week, like I have been). But I will be posting, so make sure to follow me and check out the blog every so often!


No comments:

Post a Comment